HSBC invited us for a lavish intimate lunch at the very exclusive Manila House last week to talk about the HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card and how a shopaholic and frequent traveler like me can make the most out of it. There’s nothing better than getting rewarded for your own purchases!
“Every year we think of a product that would address the evolving needs of our consumers,” says Kris Werner, HSBC Philippines Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management. “It’s no surprise they love to dine, shop and travel. At HSBC, we found a way that would cater to these needs and provide a more satisfying reward.”
The HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card offers the following:
- 5% cash back on dining transactions
- 0.5% cash back on all other transactions (shopping, travelling, etc.)
- No minimum spend required
- Automatic crediting of rebates every calendar month
- Cash back cap of Php1,200 monthly
- 3% fuel rebate at participating Caltex stations
- Acquisition incentive: first meal free (worth up to Php 2,500)
HSBC understands our needs as consumers that we need a card that offers immediate cash rebates by offering the HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back Credit Card. This is much more simple than having to claim rewards or GCs using credit card slips that I eventually forget about 100% of the time. What are you waiting for? Sign up for one now and shop at your go-to retail outlet, dine at your favorite restaurant or travel to your dream destination with this card and start getting rewarded!
Visit www.hsbc.com.ph/cashback for more details.